Mother Juice was started by a pair of Boston born women with a shared love for farmers markets and that liquid green goodness. In the early days, we'd go to the farmers market, buy armloads of organic fruits and veggies, bring them home, toss them in our juicers and see what happened. Neither of us liked to cook so juicing seemed like the best way to get our daily dose of vitamins and nutrients. Plus, we felt like witches, in the healthiest sense of the word. Our menu has expanded to include vegetarian salads, plant-based breakfast bowls and an ever evolving array of healthy, raw treats. While we've grown up a little, not much has changed. We are still a bunch of fruit and veggie enthusiasts who love to experiment and are simply enjoying the ride. We still cold press all of our organic juices in small batches, in house, everyday. We still make everything on our menu from scratch using simple, nutritious ingredients!
Ellen Fitzgerald & Laura Baldini
Joined Mercato 2018
45 items available
Order min: $1.00
Local delivery available
Samantha S.Boston, MA
2 weeks ago
Marianna Z.Boston, MA
2 weeks ago
The order itself was great. The user experience was not so much.
- delivery was not available for over an hour after I placed my order, which I would have liked to get right away.
- I was only able to select an hour window of 10:00-11:00, which was too broad, and then I was not provided with an eta or any form of updates.
- it was not possible to cancel my order, which I needed to do when it became clear it would not arrive before I needed to depart that location by 10:45.
- however, the order did arrive at 10:55, within the window I selected.
- I would use this platform again now understanding these constraints, but it isn’t practical for ordering something that I’d like to have delivered promptly.
- status updates, a dynamic ETA, ability to contact the courier, and the option to cancel an order would help.