Sign In
Olive leaves
My basket
There's nothing in your shopping basket, but together we can change that!
Shop now!
* Estimated item price. Final price based on weight.

Allegrini Palazzo Della Torre, Veronese - 750 Milliliters

Net Wt 2.94 lb
$27.39 each

Tasting Notes: Allegrini Palazzo della Torre is created from grapes grown on their estate in Fumane di Valpolicella, just north of Verona in northeastern Italy. The wine is made using the ripasso method. 70 percent of the grapes are vinified immediately after harvest. The remaining 30 percent are dried for several months, then added to the fermenting wine. Allegrini Palazzo della Torre has a deep ruby red color, with a wild berry perfume and a notes of raisins on the palate.

Estate History: Allegrini is an historic producer of wines from the northern Italian region of Veneto. Owners Marilisa and Franco Allegrini are benchmark producers of some of the region’s most famous wines including Amarone, Valpolicella and Soave.