My basket
There's nothing in your shopping basket, but together we can change that!
Shop now!
* Estimated item price. Final price based on weight.

70% A5 Wagyu Half Pound Burger

4.0/5
1,725 on Yelp
$17.00 each

Our house grind at Alexander's Steakhouse is the best you can get. We are supplying it at an amazing price. All of our grind is 70% a5 wagyu, the other 30% consists of our high end beef. Mostly, holstein but it does contain a small amount of some domestic wagyu in the 30%. The high quality beef leads a delicious flavor, and extremely juicy mouthfeel.

Don't see your favorite shop listed?
Vote for them & win a month of FREE gourmet foods!
We're committed to social & environmental responsibility

We believe that building a strong community is about more than just the bottom line.We strive to make a positive impact in the communities we serve.